Tinby Energy Box PS
Insulation in compliance with EnEV, consisting of two foam-moulded PUR half shells with PS casing, fixed by means of guide elements (groove and tongue system) and tightening straps.
In the event of media temperatures of less than 12° C, all joints and seams must be protected against condensation by carefully covering them with silicone.
- Material: PUR rigid foam
- Thermal conductivity: 0.026 W/m*K
- Bulk density: 60 kg/m³ +/- 5
- Ambient temperature: max. +130° C
- Fire classification in compliance with DIN 4102: B2, normally inflammable (highest possible classification for PUR foam!)
- Material: Polystyrene (PS)
- Colour: Grey (RAL 7035)
- Fire classification in compliance with DIN 4102: B1, flame-retardant
Joining technology: Groove and tongue system, as well as external tightening tongue/straps made of non-corrosive material