News from Tinby
See you at the composites show in Paris?21. February 2020
In about 10 days from March 3-5 March 2020, JEC World, the world's largest composite trade show, will take place in the French capital. Our Sales and Project Manager Michael V. Therkelsen, Head of Technical Department Niels Bomholt, and Managing Director Torben Nielsen are going to Paris to meet new and existing contacts, partners and collaborators and look for interesting news from the world of composites.
JEC World 2020, Composites Show & Conferences, the full title of the fair, offers more than 1,300 exhibitors from over 100 countries and more than 43,000 visitors. The fair is important for Tinby as it focuses on composite solutions in, among other things, the wind turbine industry, which is one of Tinby's core competencies.
At Tinby A/S we are constantly developing new solutions for the wind-turbine industry:
- innovative elastomer solutions
- optimized prototype solutions
- new glass laminate solutions
- advanced core technology in core materials
- lightweight material and sandwich structures
- lightning cables
- vacuum films and bags
- parts for covering and construction
- wing cores, balance blocks and transport components